Houston MN’s Caring, State-Of-The-Art Dental Clinic.
Why Choose Houston Dental Clinic?
- No insurance? No problem! Introducing Houston Dental Perks for 2019. It’s Local, easy and affordable with plan options for everybody. Click here to learn more.
- Houston Dental Clinic is located in the valley town of Houston, Minnesota. Located at 109 E. Maple Street–one street off main, you will find a brown building where we are proud to serve the residents of Houston as well as many patients from the surrounding communities.
- New patients are always welcomed and surprised at the facility. Initially greeted in a small reception room, they can’t imagine how we fit such open treatment rooms down the hall.
- Our facilities are open five days a week to accommodate your schedule. Since we have three hygienists and two dentists typically on staff daily, even most of today’s busiest families and individuals can find a time that works for them to come in.
- If it has been awhile since your last dental checkup, have no fear. We are always glad you came in and will help you make a fresh start. Even if it hasn’t been awhile since your last checkup, please feel free to tell us about your tooth problems. We’ll make recommendations that keep your health, wishes, and pocketbooks in mind.
- We won’t get you in the middle of a treatment plan without first sharing the costs. We participate with many insurance plans which often means better coverage and less paperwork for you.
Welcome to the Houston Dental Clinic, doctors John Evenson & Kristie Treptow are happy to have you. Thanks for choosing us.
“Everyone was so nice and friendly. I hadn’t been to a dentist in a long time and was embarrassed by that but they all made me feel comfortable and told me what we needed to do to get back on schedule.”
“Everyone is friendly and they make something that is unpleasant pleasant. I like the environment the staff puts you in. It helps you to relax.“
“Clean, open, inviting, calm, relaxed, and professional.”